JQ: None today.
1. The exam is Monday. Our review sheet is under Course Documents.
2. Tips for studying:
- Be sure you have a basic understanding of the readings we’ve done (ie. BC/BCE, “Worst Mistake, etc.) Think about whether you could explain the article to someone who hadn’t read it. What was the author trying to say?
- Complete the reviews at the end of each section and each chapter in the Heath text. These will prepare you well for the objective parts of the test.
- Review the notes/tables we’ve generated in class. When you have a grid of information how can you explain and compare the information within it?
3. Bring a pen or pencil with you to class, as well as a book to read for after you have finished the exam.