1. Create a review of Greece chapter using Inspiration. Add as many details as you can. When completed, print out and add to your binder.
2. Look at current events in Greece. Why are Greek citizens protesting? How are the protests similar or different to the ones in Madison last February? You may wish to go in the order the links are listed to get the best understanding of events.
- Overview of events in Greece:
- The Symptoms of the Greek Debt Crisis (a blog created by a University of Athens professor about the crisis)
- Thousands protest Austerity Bill
- Basic Q & A about Greek and European debt crisis
- Protests in Greece: Collection of images
- More detailed…more complicated
- Global lending…why it happens, how it happens and what its implications are