JQ: What is the founding story of the United States?
1. Look at maps and timeline of Rome (SB lecture).
- How does the empire grow? This is where this unit will end up. Rome starts off as a republic and ends as an empire.
2. What is the founding story of Rome?
3. Who influenced the Latins in Rome? Complete the grid describing the two groups. Complete it for homework.
1. Complete the 6.1 worksheet comparing the two groups who influenced Rome.
2. Begin reading Chapter 6, pp. 130-133. Notes too, of course! (The reading guide for this unit will be available tonight in Course Documents.)
A History of the World in 100 Objects. What do you think of the British Museum’s project?